Baileigh 1007336 16 Gauge Slip Roll Machine
BaileighSKU: M222533 SR-5016E
- M222533 SR-5016E
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
This foot pedal-controlled electric slip roller is a durable, efficient choice for any HVAC or general fabrication shop. The steel plate frame and formed base maintain high accuracy.
- Can bend 16 gauge mild steel across its full working width
- 2 driven rolls for more power
- Easy to operate with a foot pedal for both left and right rolling applications
- Solid steel uprights on both the left and right sides for stability
- Built using only the highest grade components for years of long life
- 3 integrated emergency stops for a safer workplace
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone
Forming Width: 51"
Roll Speed: 16 RPM
Upper Roll Dia: 3"
Minimum Forming Dia: 4.5"
Mild Steel Capacity: 16 ga.
Wire Grooves: Yes
Capacity (Mild Steel): 16 ga.
Power: 110V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight: 790 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 71" x 24" x 44"