Baileigh 1007306 16 Gauge Slip Roll Machine
BaileighSKU: W222534 SR-5016
- W222534 SR-5016
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
Save time and effort in any HVAC or general fabrication shop. Solid plate steel upper main frame is precisely machined to keep all 3 rolls in alignment. Can roll 16 gauge mild steel with ease across 50” working width. One HP motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power and controls the movement of 2 driven rolls, so it has enough power for almost any job, anywhere.
- Includes foot pedal for both left and right rolling applications
- All-steel lower base is fully welded and integrated with the uprights for rigidity
- Comes with 3 grooves for rolling wire or rod
- Integrated emergency stops to help maintain a safe workplace
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone
Forming Width: 50"
Roll Speed: 16 RPM
Upper Roll Dia: 3"
Minimum Forming Dia: 4.5"
Motor: 1 HP
Wire Grooves: Yes
Capacity (Mild Steel): 16 ga.
Power: 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Dimensions: 70" x 23" x 44"
Shipping Weight: 870 lbs.