Badger Model 350 Airbrush Set
BadgerSKU: M222355 350-4
- M222355 350-4
- Lead, Nickel
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The 350® is an external mix airbrush. Air and paint mix outside the airbrush, creating a larger, coarser "dot" pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The 350® is superb for base coating, stenciling, stipling, touch up projects, etc. An excellent choice for beginning students, hobbyists, ceramists, and automotive painters. This model sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains, and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylic lacquers, enamels, Air-Opaque™, Air-Tex®, Spectra-Tex® and MODELflex® airbrush colors.
- Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color changes
- Sprays higher viscosity materials
- Excellent for more volumous spray projects
- Constructed of high-impact nylon
- Solvent and chemical resistant
- Nozzles/needles made of precision manufactured metals
- Fine (F) - 1/8" (3mm) to 2" (51mm) spray pattern
- Medium (M) - 1/4" (6mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm) spray pattern
- Heavy (H) - 1/2" (12mm) to 3" (76mm) spray pattern
Includes 3 sizes of fluid tips & needle assemblies, 3/4 oz. jar, 2 oz. jar w/cover, 8' braided air hose, 1/4" pipe thread fitting, wrench & manual.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Nickel which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.