Badger Crescendo 175 Airbrush SetSKU: M222352 175-7
- M222352 175-7
- Lead, Nickel
- Product Type:
- Airbrush Sets
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Crescendo®, Model 175, is the airbrush designed by professionals for professional production airbrushing. This durable, versatile airbrush works continuously with precision and efficiency. Spray regulators and tips change easily for greater flexibility on the fly. Snap-off handle allows for quick needle changes and cleaning. T-Shirt artists, fine artists, fabric designers, custom automotive painters, model painters, and taxidermists use the Crescendo®. It sprays properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, inks, dyes, ceramic colors and glazes, watercolors, Air-Opaque, Air-Tex®, MODELflex®, Totally Tattoo® and Totally Tan airbrush colors.
- Usable with 1/4 oz. (7ml) free-standing color cup, 3/4 oz. (22ml), 2 oz. (60ml), or 3 oz. (90ml) paint jars
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow
- Winged back lever design for easy reassembly and smooth trigger control
- One-piece, non-slip, trigger with ergo-comfort trigger cushion
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Snap-off handle for quick needle changes and cleaning
- Easy change tips and head assemblies...no tools required
- Fine (F) - spray width ranges from pencil line to 2" (51mm spray pattern)
- Medium (M) - 1/32" (0.8mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm spray pattern)
- Heavy (H) - 1/16" (1.5mm) to 3" (76mm spray pattern)
- Mfr.'s lifetime warranty on labor and PTFE seals
Includes airbrush with 3 tips, spray regulators and needles (fine, medium, large), 8' braided air hose, 3/4 oz. jar and cover, 2 oz. paint jar and cover, 1/4 oz. metal color cup and protective cap.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Nickel which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.