Afinia H440 3D PrinterSKU: M190555 39603
- M190555 39603
- Acrylonitrile, Butadiene, Styrene
- Product Type:
- Desktop 3D Printer
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
A simple, solid, and feature-rich 3D printer, the new Afinia H440 is reliable and easy to use. It’s perfect for educators who want a hassle-free out-of-the-box experience. A fully-enclosed HEPA and new activated carbon air filtration system removes potential toxins to keep the air clean and breathable. The H440 has an intuitive 4.3" LCD touchscreen display and can queue multiple print jobs.
- Whisper quiet printing
- Simple, automatic platform leveling
- WIFI and USB connectivity
- Heated reversible platform (glass/perf)
- Lost power print recovery
- Out of filament detection
Shipped fully assembled and ready to use.
Operating Ambient Temperature: 59-86°F, 20-70% RH non
Power Input: 110 - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Printing Technology: MEM (Melted Extrusion Modeling)
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Buildplate Max Temperature: 212°F
Connectivity: USB Cable and WIFI
Touch Screen: 4.3" LCD Screen
Build Volume: 7.9" x 7.9" x 7.9"
Calibration and Leveling: Automatic
Layer Resolution: 0.1 / 0.15 / 0.2 / 0.25 / 0.3 / 0.35 mm
Buildplate Surface: Reversible Heated (Perforated / Flex)
Dual Filtration System: HEPA and Activated Carbon Filter
Print Resume On Power Interrupt: Yes
Pause to Change Filament Type: Yes
Out of Filament Detection: Yes
Filament: ABS, ABS+, PLA, TPU and 3rd Party
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Filament Spool Compatibility: 500g, 1kg or 2kg
Operating Sound: 47 db Ultra Quiet
Software: Afinia Studio 2.6.39
Supported OS: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X, iOS8 or later
Supported File Formats: .tsk, .up3, .usp, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds
Size: 19" x 17" x 22"
Weight: 49 lbs.
Afinia 3D Studio software
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Butadiene, Styrene which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.