Wonder Workshop Student Design Process Notebooks, Unit 3: Innovation, 6-PackSKU: M990054 S-CR08-11-6P
- M990054 S-CR08-11-6P
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Wonder Workshop’s comprehensive curricular resources enable teachers to help students practice robotics and coding concepts with Cue the robot.
These consumable notebooks for Unit 3: Innovation have students work with Cue to learn about text-based programming, arrays, and data storage. Students will also complete an Innovation project using these Design Process Notebooks. Use a small group or independent practice in conjunction with the ten lesson plans of Unit 3: Innovation.
- Getting Started with Unit 3
- Lesson 1: Review
- Lesson 2: Pick a Path
- Lesson 3: Arrays
- Lesson 4: Changing Arrays
- Lesson 5: Sense and Remember
- Lesson 6: Master Plan
- Lesson 7: Build and Test
- Lesson 8: Share and Refine
- Lesson 9: Path to Presentation
- Lesson 10: Presentation and Reflection
Qty: 6 notebooks