Wisconsin Bench Lobo Table Fixed Leg, 72"W x 42"DSKU: M281527 LOB7100-FX
- M281527 LOB7100-FX
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Wisconsin Bench Heavy-duty, all-purpose durable table is commonly used in science, art and industrial classrooms, creative labs and conference centers. Constructed of 1" x 2", 16-gauge powder-coated steel frame prevents sway and sag of the table often found in imported tables. The table is leveled by non-marring glides and 14-gauge steel legs that easily bolt to a 10-gauge reception plate. The high pressure laminate top is 1.125" thick MDF core for its superior screw holding ability with exclusive Lotz Armor Edge™ that will not separate from the core. Some assembly required.
- 16-gauge 1" x 2" heavy duty fully welded steel frame apron and bolt-on legs
- 14-gauge 1.5" square steel tube, 29" height
- 1.25" high pressure laminate (HPL) with phenolic backer (with anti-gum coating), radius corners and radius Lotz Armor Edge™
72"W x 24"D x 29"H
Please specify top color: Grey Nebula, Bannister Oak or Black. Grey Nebula will be shipped if not specified.
Need a size or top you don’t see? Contact our Customer Service Team for custom options.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog