Wilton Tradesman Round Channel Vise 1745
WiltonSKU: M979403 28805
- M979403 28805
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tradesman round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut the Tradesman round channel vise nut is anchored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly keeping debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. For ultimate versatility, the Tradesman vise is equipped with main jaws, pipe jaws and a machined anvil work surface.
- Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Redesigned spindle assembly improves overall product life and durability
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- Machined steel serrated jaws with phosphate coating provide increased durability and an extended life of use
- Reversible jaw inserts are serrated on one side for extra grip and smooth on the other to prevent marring on softer surfaces
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body, jaw and base is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey cast iron
- Longer spindle nut ensures smooth movement and a stronger straight-line pull
- Large anvil designed to take a beating while forming and shaping materials
Jaw Width: 4-1/2"
Opening Capacity Max: 3-1/2"
Throat Depth: 3-1/2"
Pipe Jaw Capacity: 1/4" - 3-1/2"
Type of Base: 360° Swivel
Jaw Depth: 1/2"
Jaw Height: 3/4"
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.