Wilton Industrial Machinists Bench Vise, Swivel Base, 5"SKU: M980340 500S
- M980340 500S
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proudly made in the USA, the Machinist vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut the Machinist round channel vise nut is anchored at the rear to provide straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly which keeps debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. The Machinist vise is equipped with main jaws and a machined anvil work surface.
- Hardened steel jaw, replaceable inserts are machine serrated for safe, sure grip under maximum torque
- Extra deep throat - this design gives you more working room where it counts
- Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for smooth operation
- Locking swivel base - 360° rotation is enhanced by serrated swivel base with double lockdowns for non-slip holding and four mounting posts
- Large anvil work surface
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey casted vises
- Precicision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- Longer spindle nut ensures a lifetime of smooth movement and straight-line pull
Jaw Width: 5"
Opening Capacity Max: 8"
Throat Depth: 4-1/4"
Type of Base: 360° Swivel
Center Distance: 2-3/8"
Jaw Depth: 5/8"
Jaw Height: 1-1/4"