Thames & Kosmos Forces & Interactions: Middle School Physics Classroom KitSKU: M893750 700100
- M893750 700100
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This classroom kit is designed specifically for middle school NGSS classrooms.
- NGSS ALIGNED: The ten physics and engineering design activities are aligned to eight standards covered in NGSS middle school classrooms.
- TEACHER GUIDE & LESSON PLANS: 116-page book includes detailed explanations and activity objectives to guide instruction.
- TIMED FOR CLASSROOM USE: Each activity is intended to be performed in one or two 45–50 minute class periods.
- DURABLE BUILDING SYSTEM: 437 pieces included; intended for repeated classroom use
- EASE OF USE: Illustrated step-by-step assembly instructions direct hands-on model building exercises.
- SUITABLE FOR GROUPS: Each kit is designed for use by up to four students.
- EASY CLEAN-UP & STORAGE: Stackable plastic storage bin with sorting tray and building lid allows for organization of parts.
Piece Count: 437
Manual Pages: 116
2 AA batteries required, sold separately.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog