Tennsco Work Bench with Steel Top and Flared Legs, 5'W x 30"D
TennscoSKU: M892700 WB-1-3060S-MGY
- M892700 WB-1-3060S-MGY
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Workbench is fabricated of high quality, cold rolled carbon steel, free of scale or rust and fully pickled. Exposed edges, corners and surface areas are free of sharp edges.
Durable 12-gauge steel work surface reinforced with 14-gauge end channels. Smooth surface will not absorb oil or crack. Baked enamel finish resists rust.
Flared style legs provide a wide base for stability while allowing for knee room. Holes in feet permit bolting to the floor. Legs are made of heavy 13-gauge steel and welded into a one piece rigid framework. Knock-outs in legs allow for electrical outlets.
- Top: 12-gauge steel with 1-1/2" channel formation front and rear
- Top End: 14-gauge steel formed into a 1-5/16" channel
- Bench Stringer: 14-gauge steel formed into a 4-53/64" channel
- Flared Legs: 13-gauge steel with channel for top member and brace
- Assembly required
Color: Medium Gray
Load capacity: 2,500 lbs.
Size: 5'W x 30"D x 33-1/2"H
Shown with tools and vise, sold separately.