SparkFun Sensor Kit DEV-16156SKU: M832713 DEV-16156
- M832713 DEV-16156
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Do you have a good understanding of various sensors or need a variety of them for a project? The SparkFun Sensor Kit includes a sensor for just about every job. With everything included in this kit, you'll be able to sense gesture, humidity, temperature, motion, touch, sound, altitude, acceleration and more! These are some of SparkFun's favorite sensors from each category. But wait, there's more! The SparkFun Sensor Kit now includes several of sensor boards that feature the Qwiic Connect System for rapid prototyping! Compatible with Arduino.
This huge assortment of sensors makes an amazing gift for that very special electronics enthusiast in your life!
- Large Piezo Vibration Sensor - With Mass - A flexible film able to sense for vibration, touch, shock, etc. When the film moves back and forth an AC wave is created, with a voltage of up to ±90.
- Reed Switch - Senses magnetic fields, makes for a great non-contact switch.
- 0.25" Magnet Square - Plays nicely with the reed switch. Embed the magnet into stuffed animals or inside a box to create a hidden actuator to the reed switch.
- 0.5" Force Sensitive Resistor - A force-sensing resistor with a 0.5" diameter sensing area. Great for sensing pressure (i.e., if it's being squeezed).
- PIR Motion Sensor - Easy-to-use motion detector with an analog interface. Power it with 5-12VDC, and you'll be alerted of any movement.
- Mini Photocell - The photocell will vary its resistance based on how much light it's exposed to. Will vary from 1kΩ in the light to 10kΩ in the dark.
- QRD1114 Optical Detector/Phototransistor - An all-in-one infrared emitter and detector. Ideal for sensing black-to-white transitions or can be used to detect nearby objects.
- SparkFun Environmental Combo Breakout - CCS811/BME280 (Qwiic) - Provides barometric pressure, humidity, temperature, TVOCs and equivalent CO2 (or eCO2) levels with I2C output.
- Flex Sensor - As the sensor is flexed, the resistance across the sensor increases. Useful for sensing motion or positioning
- SoftPot - These are very thin variable potentiometers. By pressing on various positions along the strip, you vary the resistance.
- SparkFun 9DoF IMU Breakout - ICM-20948 (Qwiic) - This chip provides a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer. Connect this board over I2C, Qwiic, or SPI and get started using one of the three sensors or using all three together to determine 3D orientation.
- RGB and Gesture Sensor - APDS-9960 - This board does a little bit of everything. You can measure ambient light or color as well as detect proximity and do gesture sensing all over I2C.
- Soil Moisture Sensor (with screw terminals) - Ever wonder if your plant needs water?