Skil 4V Screwdriver with Circuit Sensor TechnologySKU: M260446 SD561201
- M260446 SD561201
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
SKIL's Circuit Sensor Technology is a patented innovation that detects live wires in outlets, switches, cords, and fixtures from up to one inch away. Simply hold the cordless screwdriver near the source of electricity and press the detection button. If the circuit is live, the red light illuminates and an alert sounds. With this feature, you'll always know where live circuits are located before getting started on your project.
- Circuit Sensor Technology™ safely detects electrical current in outlets, switches and fixtures up to one inch away
- Change to forward or reverse with a turn of the collar
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps tool charged
- Power up your cordless screwdriver anywhere with micro USB charging
- LED work light for working in dimly lit areas
- Mfr.'s 5-year limited warranty
Voltage: 4V Lithium
No load speed: 230 rpm
Detection Voltage Range: 100-230V AC
Includes screwdriver, 8-piece bit set and USB charging cable.
NOTE: This tool will not detect wires in circuits isolated from the mains supply, cables operating at direct current (DC) or wires used for telecommunication or computer systems. Hidden wires may not be detected.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog