SawStop 10" Professional Cabinet Saw, 36" T-Glide Fence, 1.75 HP, 120V
SawStopSKU: M558396 PCS175-TGP236
- M558396 PCS175-TGP236
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The SawStop® 1.75HP Professional Cabinet Saw with 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System offers versatility and safety. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide.
- Heavy-weight trunnion unlike any on the market, with the thickest arbors of any 10" saws
- True vertical trunnion travel, with gas-piston assist for ease of operation
- Durable, open gearing for minimal dust compaction and easy operation
- Quiet and true poly V-ribbed belts for sure power transfer with minimal vibration
- Proven 99% dust extraction, achieved through shaping the blade's created turbulence
- Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail
- Quick and easy setup
- SawStop Safety System stops on contact with skin
- 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection
- Mfr.'s 2-year warranty
Protect Your Students
Unrivaled safety and innovation all delivered in a five-millisecond response that has saved thousands of fingers.
SawStop Saws Detect Contact With Skin
The blade carries a small electrical signal, which the safety system continually monitors. When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive. The change to the signal activates the safety system.
How It Works
1. Monitor & Detect
- The blade carries a small electrical signal.
- When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
- The change to the signal activates the safety system.
2. Brake Activation
- An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it in less than 5 milliseconds!
- The blade's angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
- Power to the motor is shut off.
Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply inspect the blade (and change if damaged) and replace the brake cartridge, and your saw is operational. The entire process takes 90 seconds and you're back to work.
Cabinet footprint: 19-3/8"W x 19-3/8"D
Cast iron table: 20"W x 27"D
Cast iron table (w/ extension wings): 44"W x 27"D
Extension wings: 12"W x 27"D each
Extension table 36 in: 23-3/4"W x 27"D
Shipping dimensions (saw body only): 43"W x 31"D x 30"H
Weight table saw only: 317 lbs.
Weight with 36" fence system: 408 lbs.
Shipping weight (approx.): 390 lbs. (table saw only)
Blade: 40-tooth, prof. grade, 5/8" arbor
Blade diameter: 10"
Blade tilt: Left
Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
Blade plate thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
Max. depth of cut, blade at 0°: 3-1/8"
Max. depth of cut, blade at 45°: 2-1/4"
Max. rip, right of blade: 36" (w/ 36" rails)
Max. rip, left of blade: 12"
Dado diameter: 8" (requires 8R2 brake, dado insert)
Dado max. width: 13/16"
Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
Main bearing size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID
Second bearing size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID
Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10-1/4"
Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7-1/2"
Arbor Runout: 0.001" Maximum allowable runout
Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" Maximum gap
Blade alignment with miter slot: 0.010" Maximum displacement
Deviation of miter gauge indexing stops from actual: ±0.25°
Alignment between splitter and blade: 0.010" Maximum difference
Miter slots T-shaped: 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
Miter slots center: 11-1/8" center-to-center
Miter slots info: 5-1/2" (arbor flange to center of right slot)
Dust collection port diameter: 4"
Riving knife / splitter thickness: 0.090" (2.3 mm)
Blade guard (dust collection) port diameter: 1-1/2" Outside, 1-1/4" Inside
Micro blade guard: polycarbonate, extends 1" right of blade
Insert: zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
Hand wheels: 7" diameter, cast iron w/ chrome handle
Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts - arbor b. static dissipative
Overall saw dimensions (saw only): 44"W x 29 3/4"D x 34"H
Overall saw dimensions: 69-1/8"W x 33"D x 34"H
Motor: 1.75 HP, 120V, 14 A
What's in the box
T-Glide Professional Fence Assembly
T-Glide Professional 36" Rails Assembly
T-Glide Professional 36" Extension Table Assembly
(2) Cast Iron Extension Wings
(1) Miter Gauge
(1) Micro Blade Guard
(1) Riving Knife
(2) Blade Wrenches
(1) Push Stick
(1) 10" Blade
(1) Standard Brake Cartridge
(1) Owner's Manual
(2) Hardware Packs
(1) 3mm Hex Key
(1) 5mm Hex Key
(1) 8mm Hex Key
(1) Blade Spacing Adjustment Gauge
SawStop Professional Table Saw Mobile Base
SawStop Over-Arm Dust Collection
SawStop Sliding Crosscut Table Attachment
SawStop Table Saw Standard Brake Cartridge for 10" Blades
SawStop Table Saw Brake Cartridge for 8" Dado Sets
SawStop Standard Zero Clearance Lock Down Insert
SawStop Dado Zero Clearance Lock Down Insert
SawStop Industrial Mobile Base with PCS Conversion Kit