SawStop 10" Jobsite Saw PRO with Mobile Cart Assembly, 1.5 HP, 120VSKU: M771500 JSS-120A60
- M771500 JSS-120A60
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The SawStop Jobsite Saw Pro delivers durability, innovation and precision with a design that's built for the worksite. Take the world's safest saw wherever the job takes you.
- Weight balanced trunnion
- Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail
- Quick and easy setup
- SawStop Safety System stops on contact with skin
- Class-Leading Table Depth: 24 5/8" table depth means better accuracy and easier, safer cutting
- One Turn Elevation: Raise and lower the blade in just one turn on the handwheel
- Solid Hi-Low T-Style Fence with Ergolock: Slides easily and locks firm with the push of the innovative Ergolock
- Active Dust Collection Blade Guard: Captures above table dust, helping to ensure a safer and cleaner workspace
- Easy Mobility: Simple, intuitive action extends the Mobile Cart for use and collapse the cart for transport
- Mfr.'s 1-year warranty
Protect Your Students
Unrivaled safety and innovation all delivered in a five-millisecond response that has saved thousands of fingers.
SawStop Saws Detect Contact With Skin
The blade carries a small electrical signal, which the safety system continually monitors. When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive. The change to the signal activates the safety system.
How It Works
1. Monitor & Detect
- The blade carries a small electrical signal.
- When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
- The change to the signal activates the safety system.
2. Brake Activation
- An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it in less than 5 milliseconds!
- The blade's angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
- Power to the motor is shut off.
Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply inspect the blade (and change if damaged) and replace the brake cartridge, and your saw is operational. The entire process takes 90 seconds and you're back to work.
Model: 10" Jobsite Saw PRO: 1.5HP (4.0HP MAX), 120VAC, 60Hz. Inc. jobsite mobile cart & high/low fence system
Motor Configuration: 120 VAC 60 Hz, Universal
Motor Peak: 4 HP
Motor Continuous: 1.5 HP
No Load RPM: 4,000
Restart Protection: Yes
Cord Length: 116"
Saw Dimensions without Cart: 31-3/4"W x 28-3/4"D x 15-1/2"H
Saw Dimensions with Open Cart: 48"W x 29"D x 36"H
Saw Dimensions with Closed Cart (on End): 26-1/2"W x 29"D x 45"H
Table Dimensions (Retracted): 31-1/4"W x 24-5/8"D
Table Dimensions (Extended): 43-3/8"W x 24-5/8"D
Shipping Dimensions: 32"W x 43"D x 26"H
Weight (Saw Only): 84 lbs.
Weight (with Cart): 113 lbs.
Shipping Weight (with Cart): 137 lbs.
Blade Diameter: 10"
Dado Diameter: 8"
Dado Max. Width: 13/16"
Bevel Angle Range: -1 to 46
Blade Tilt: Left
Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 0°: 3-1/8"
Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 45°: 2-1/8"
Max. Rip Right of Blade (Extended): 25-1/2"
Max. Rip Left of Blade: 9-3/4"
Arbor Diameter at Blade: 5/8"
Main Bearing Size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID x 16mm W
Second Bearing Size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID x 15mm W
Table in Front of Blade (Max Elev): 7-7/8"
Table Behind Blade (Max Elev): 7-3/8"
Miter Slots T-shaped Dimensions: .754"W x .413"D; "T" .956"W x .157" Thick
Dust Collection Port Diameter: 2-9/16" Outside, 2-1/4" Inside
Riving Knife/Splitter Thickness: 2.3mm (.090")
Active Dust Collection Blade Guard: polycarbonate, extends 1" right of blade
Blade Guard (Dust Collection) Port Diameter: 1-11/16" Outside, 1-3/8" Inside
Hand Wheel: Effective diameter 6.3"
Belts: Poly-V static dissipative belt
Table Flatness Measured Diagonally: 0.033"
What's in the box
(1) Collapsible Rolling Cart
(1) High/Low T-Style Fence with Ergolock
(1) Miter Gauge
(1) JSS Active Dust Collection Blade Guard
(1) Riving Knife
(2) Blade Wrenches
(1) Push Stick
(1) 10” Blade
(1) Standard Brake Cartridge
(1) User's Guide
(1) Assembly Instructions Poster
(1) Hardware Pack
(1) 3mm Hex Key
(1) 4mm Hex Key
(1) 5mm Hex Key
- View in our Catalog View Catalog