Roland CAMM-1 Vinyl Cutter, 54"SKU: W769603 GR2-540
- W769603 GR2-540
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
These vinyl cutters feature added speed, downforce, precision, and a more intuitive cut operation. Designed to work with all Roland DG printers, they meet the needs of those with a large output of print-then-cut applications or those who want to add speed and cutting precision to cut-only projects.
- AAS II Positioning is an intelligent sensor workflow that automatically crops-by-row and repositions
- Cut high luminosity reflective sheets, sandblast mask, and other specialty materials
- Easy integration with TrueVIS VF2-640 using VersaWorks 6 RIP software
- Free GreatCut-R software for setting up weed lines and saving job histories
- Cut with precision at 1,530 mm/s to increase your graphics output
- Cut perfect angles and sharp corners on thick material
Media capacity: 6" - 60"
Roll weight: 52.9 lbs.
Maximum cutting area: 54" - 1,968"
Cutting speed: 1.19 to 60 in/s
Blade force: 20 to 600 gf (in increments of 10 gf)
Mechanical resolution: 0.236 mil/step (0.005 mm/step)
Repeatability: 3.94 mil. (0.1 mm) or less
Distance accuracy: Error of no more than +/-0.2% of distance traveled, or 0.1 mm (0.00394 in.), whichever is greater
Software resolution: 0.98 mil/step (0.025 mm/step)
Connectivity: Ethernet (automatic switching between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX), USB 2.0 (FULL SPEED compliant), RS-232C
Replot memory: 32 MB
Power requirements: AC 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz 0.7 A
Size: 75.2" × 29.1" × 46.8"
Weight: 191.8 lbs.