Robinair Premier R-1234yf Recover Recycle Recharge Machine
RobinairSKU: W693490 AC1234-4SL
- W693490 AC1234-4SL
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Fully-automatic ACS machine with an integrated scale lock. The mechanical scale lock eliminates the need to recalibrate your refrigerant scale after transporting. Accessible from outside the machine, the lock secures the scale, preventing damage or inaccurate refrigerant measurement. The internal tank stays on the scale.
A safe startup feature prevents the machine from powering on if the lock is engaged. An indicator light reminds you to lock the scale before transport, while special tie-down points and guidelines ensure the machine is safe and secure for mobile service.
Includes an integrated refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle’s A/C system prior to recovery. Highly accurate and reliable. Services both standard and high-voltage vehicle A/C systems.
- 98.5% recovery efficiency
- Charge accuracy within +/- 1/2 oz
- Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service
- Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank
- Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
- Meets SAE J2843 standards for R-1234YF Recover, Recycle and Recharge equipment
- Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly
- System leak test to identify gross leaks
- Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals
Display: 4.3" diag. graphical LCD
Filter: 330 lb.
Humidity: 50-122°F, 86% RH non-condensing
Maximum Pressure: 450 PSI
Noise: <70 dBA
Nominal Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz
Oil Drain Bottle Capacity: 12 oz.
Operating Temperature: 50°F to 122°F
Power Consumption: 1,380 VA
Vacuum Pump: 1.5 CFM (42 L/m) @ 60 Hz
Service Hoses: 12'
Internal cylinder: 30 lb. DOT; 21 lb. capacity
Size: 41.12" x 22" x 31.5"
Weight: 176 lbs.
Calibration check weight
Tank fill hose adapter
Service Center Listing sheet
Extended Service flyer
MVAC Equipment certification form
MACS 609 Certification flyer
Vacuum pump oil
POE Compressor Oil
Tie down straps