Ranger Dynamic Wheel Balancer
Ranger SKU: W235560 DST-2420
- W235560 DST-2420
- Product Type:
- Tire and Wheel
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Ranger Handles wheels up to 30" diameter. It is a highly accurate & dependable no‐frills balancer that features proprietary Digital Sensor Technology for critical reliability & repeatability.
- Dynamic, static, & performance alloy settings
- A multi-user save function holds presets to increase productivity
- An ergonomic control board & easy-to-read LED display has vibrant visual cues & keypad to improve efficiency & proper balancing techniques for faster floor-to-floor times
- A simultaneous retrieval of static, dynamic & ALU1\ALU2\ALU3 data, identifies weight placement configurations for a variety of wheel styles & designs w/the simple push of a button
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time & minimizes errors
- Low RPM balancing speed & rapid six-second cycle time
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection & millimeter/inch selection
- Automatic round-off w/top-dead-center weight position indicator
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray & side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights & tools
- Newly designed side shelf features an open-top design that accommodates Ranger Quick-Peel™ adhesive tape weight convenient bulk rolls.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side-position brake hold wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for proper weight placement
- Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available
- New “open-side” hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes & sizes
Motor 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, 50/60HZ 1Ph.
Working temperature: 27°F - 82°F
Drive system: belt drive
Cycle time: 6 - 9 seconds (avg.)
Balancing modes: dynamic / static / 3-alloy
Top positioning weight locator: standard
Inside & outside measuring: standard
Millimeter / inches selection: standard
Ounce / gram selection: standard
Wheel offset distance setting: manual
Self-calibration function: standard
Auto start when hood is lowered: standard
Wheel spin braking: automatic / electronic
Wheel holding manual brake pedal: standard
Centering cones included: 3 standard / 1 truck
Truck cone / spacer ring adapter set: included standard
Wheel calipers: standard
Rear cone mount spring: standard
No-mar rear cone mount pressure cup: standard
Quick-release & mount hub nut: standard
Maximum tire diameter: 47"
Max tire weight: 145lbs.
Max. wheel diameter: 10" - 30"
Wheel width capacity: 2" - 18"
Balancing increments: 0.25 or 0.01 oz
Balancing speed: 180 rpm
Accuracy: +/- .035 oz
Resolution (round off mode): 0.01 ounce, 1.4°
Shipping weight: 398 lbs.