Powermatic 20" Floor Model Planer Model 209 4-Knife Cutterhead, 1 PH
PowermaticSKU: W656662 1791296
- W656662 1791296
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This heavy-duty planer is designed to handle the most demanding jobs. 2-speed oil bath gearbox transmits full power to feed rollers and facilitates fast speed changes at 24 and 31 fpm. Gearbox can be changed to 4-speed to run at lower speeds of 16 and 20 fpm.
- Cast iron base w/built-in casters
- Corrugated infeed & fine groove outfeed rollers ensure a smooth feed
- Large precision ground cast iron table rides on 4 steel posts to support larger workpieces
- Cast iron extension wings ensure a flat, smooth cut
- Feed rollers & cutterhead supported by full cast iron head assembly
230V, 5 HP, 1 phase, magnetic starter.
4 HSS knives, 3-3/16" dia. cutterhead.
20,000 cpm. 5,000 rpm.
Capacity: 20"W x 8" thick.
Depth of cut 3/32".
Unbutted stock 6-3/4" min.
Feed rate 24 & 31 fpm, w/gear change 16 & 20 fpm.
Table size 20"L x 55-1/2"W.
Tool size 26"L x 36-5/8"W x 41-3/8"H.
Tool weight 770 lbs.
Includes 4 knives, knife setting gauge, enclosed stand, casters, extension tables, 2-speed gearbox, low speed gear kit & 5" dust port.