Powermatic 12" Jointers Model 1285 Standard Cutterhead, , 3 HP, 1 PHSKU: W656614 1791241
- W656614 1791241
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
This 12" jointer offers big capacity and performance in a machine that is loaded with features. Large center-mounted fence assembly adjusts easily via rack and pinion system with ram lock. Preset stops on the fence body allow for fast angle set-up at 45° in and out, and a positive stop for perfect 90° angles. The parallelogram design keeps the table in close proximity to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for a fast depth of cut adjustment. This design also ensures the tables remain perfectly parallel even after years of tough duty.
- Rack and pinion adjustable cast iron fence assembly for smooth fence positioning without play
- Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
- Large 84" x 12" table surface for heavy-duty work
- Table "lips" on both sides of cutterhead aid in noise reduction
- Full size rabbeting ledge supports large workpieces for rabbets up to 3/4" deep
- 3HP motor provides plenty of power
- 1-year mfr.'s warranty
230V, 3 HP, 1 Phase, magnetic starter.
Cutterhead: 5,000 rpm.
3 single knives.
Cutting capacity 11-3/4"W x 3/4"D. Rabbeting depth 3/4".
Positive stops 90° & 45° in/out. Fence 5-1/2" x 47"L, tilt 45° in/out.
Table size 84"L x 12"W.
Tool weight 762 lbs.
Includes dust port, cutterhead guard, heavy-duty fence, push blocks & tool kit.