Powermatic 10" PM1000T Table Saw, 115/230V, 52" ArmorGlideSKU: M656558 1791001KT
- M656558 1791001KT
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
This table saw features ArmorGlide Technology which gives you a low-friction, industrial-grade coating on the work surface that is rust resistant, requires less maintenance, and gives you more control. The miter gauge is built with robust materials and many positive stops for the most commonly used angles.
- Blade surround and collection hose provides an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Arbor lock allows for one-handed blade changes with minimal tools
- Conveniently located hands-free power switch
- Ergonomically-designed 7” handwheels provide momentum, making blade height and bevel adjustments easy
- Exclusive Accu-Fence provides rigidity and precision
- Precision-ground cast iron work surface features a beveled edge for smoother operation
- Requires only 115V connection for easy installation
- Poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency
Style (Type): Cabinet
Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
Motor Voltage: 115/230
Prewired Voltage: 115
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
Arbor Speed (RPM): 4,200
Blade Diameter: 10"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/8"
Maximum Depth of Cut: 2-1/8" or 3-1/8"
Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 12"
Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30"
Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
Miter Gauge Type: T-Slot with Stops
Table Size: 20" x 27"
Table Type: Cast Iron
Table Height from Floor: 34-1/4"
Table in Front of Saw Blade at Max. Depth of Cut: 10"
Overall Dimensions: 43" x 61" x 44"
Weight: 289 lbs.
Please specify voltage. 115V will be shipped if not specified.