Nova Pro-Tek G3 Direct Thread 1" x 8 TPI Reversible Chuck & JawsSKU: M892473 48291
- M892473 48291
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
PRO-TEK Series self centering chucks and jaws deliver the next generation of inNOVAtion in woodturning. The powerful gearing grip delivers tremendous slide holding power offering solid, vibration free performance, each and every time you turn. The PRO-TEK series of chucks are compatible with the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks, and feature premium upgrades including:
- Premium rust resistant nickel plating, ideal for turning green wood
- Stronger and more versatile 50mm/2" NEW! PRO-TEK Jaws with an improved dovetail and serrated profile for maximum control
- The unique woodworking dovetail profile pulls the project into the chuck and holds round and square blanks firmly
- Upgraded 6-point star fasteners exerting more torque with ease, offering better holding power and minimizing strip out for longer life
- Jaw fastening wrench upgraded to T-bar hand le (from hex wrench) for reduced stripping; and enabling quicker tightening of screws which are easier on hands
- Intuitive clockwise scroll rotation for ease of use
- CNC precision machined for unparalleled tolerances and accuracy
- Powerful geared grip delivers tremendous slide holding power
- Self-lubricating copper-infused precision-cast jaw slides for effortless movement and resistance to wear and tear
- Single-handed operation offers fast and convenient mounting for your project: quicker setup equals more time to turn
- Captured pinion and ball nose hex wrench with large, easy grip handle allows unique tilt-away action especially handy when working with larger workpieces
- Rotation arrow for easy reference and fast opening and closing action
- Auto safety stop feature to keep Jaw slides from protruding past the chuck body
- Jaw mounting profile is cross-compatible with all NOVA chucks
- NOVA’s Spindle Adaptor system — fit your NOVA Insert chuck to various lathe spindle threads
- Safe Lock woodworm screw included for fast mounting of rough material
Chuck recommended for 10" to 16" lathes.
Diameter 88.5mm/3.45", height 44mm/1.72".
PRO-TEK Jaws (50mm/2") included best for projects up to 310mm/12" bowl and up to 150mm/6" length spigots.
Insert chucks require an insert (sold separately).
1x Nickel Plated Chuck body
1x Sliding T-Handle
1x PRO-TEK 50mm Serrated Jaw Set
1x M6 Grub screw
2x Fiber washers
1x Hex Key
8x M6x10 Star Jaw screws
1x Star head T handle
1x Safe Lock Woodworm Screw
1x Workshop cloth
1x Quick Start Manual
- View in our Catalog View Catalog