Norton ProSand Multi-Hole Pattern Hook & Loop Sanding Disc, 6", 220 Grit. Qty. 10SKU: M600520 05320
- M600520 05320
- Product Type:
- Hook & Loop
- 6 Inch Diameter
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Maximize dust extraction to avoid contamination in your work environment while delivering a cool, fast cut-rate when you choose this ProSand Multi-Air Cyclonic A975 fine grit paper H&L center hold vacuum disc. It's P-graded, seeded-gel ceramic alumina abrasive and laser-cut vacuum hole design give it long life, and the water-based, non-pigmented stearate avoids color transfer to your workpiece while minimizing load. This disc is a great choice for fine grit vacuum sanding and finishing, and its hook and loop back allows easy mounting and changing to speed your workflow. Its fiber-reinforced B-weight, latex-saturated backing stays flexible while maintaining improved tear strength.
- P-graded, seeded-gel ceramic alumina abrasive and laser-cut, spiral, vacuum hole design maximizes dust extraction for clean work environment and less contamination and delivers a cool, fast, consistent cut rate and longer life than any paper disc
- Unique fiber-reinforced, flexible B-weight latex saturated backing provides 50% - 60% improvement in tear strength while retaining flexibility
- Water-based, non-pigmented stearate No-Fil coating and open coat provide maximum load resistance with no color transfer to work
- Exceptional choice for the most demanding fine grit vacuum sanding and finishing lightweight paper disc applications; hook and loop back for easy disc mounting and changing
Size: 6" dia.
Arbor Hole: 11/16"
Max Speed: 15,000
Abrasive: Ceramic Alumina
Attachment: Hook & Loop
Backing Material: B-wt. Anti Loading Paper
Max Operating Speed Guideline: Determined by back-up pad
Abrasive Type: Coated
- View in our Catalog View Catalog