Morse Wood-cutting Band Saw Blade, 93-1/2" (7'9-1/2") x 3/8" x 6TSKU: M539282 1833060934
- M539282 1833060934
- 93-1/2 Inch (7 Feet 9-1/2 Inch)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
QUIKSILVER® (HEF) Carbon Flexback Band Saw Blades are ideal for wood production cutting and short production/maintenance/general purpose applications using low alloy steel and non-ferrous metals.
- Manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel with individually hardened tooth tips
- More fatigue resistant than carbon hard back
- Low cost-per-blade/low cost-per-cut in wood
- Low cost-per-blade/higher cost-per-cut in tougher materials
- Can be run at speeds up to 15,000 sfm
Applications: Wood, plastic, cork, composition board, plywood, aluminum, non-ferrous metals, low alloy steel
Material Type: QS HEF Carbon
Tooth Set Style: Hook
Blade Length: 93-1/2" (7'9-1/2")
Blade Width: .375"
Blade Thickness: .025"
Tooth Count: 06 TPI