Morse Wood-cutting Band Saw Blade, 139" (11'7") x 1/2" x 4TSKU: M541623 1534041390
- M541623 1534041390
- 139 Inch (11 Feet 7 Inch)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
QUIKSILVER® (HEF) Carbon Flexback Band Saw Blades are ideal for wood production cutting and short production/maintenance/general purpose applications using low alloy steel and non-ferrous metals.
- Manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel with individually hardened tooth tips
- More fatigue resistant than carbon hard back
- Low cost-per-blade/low cost-per-cut in wood
- Low cost-per-blade/higher cost-per-cut in tougher materials
- Can be run at speeds up to 15,000 sfm
Applications: Wood, plastic, cork, composition board, plywood, aluminum, non-ferrous metals, low alloy steel
Material Type: QS HEF Carbon
Tooth Set Style: Skip
Blade Length: 139" (11'7")
Blade Width: .50"
Blade Thickness: .025"
Tooth Count: 04 TPI
- View in our Catalog View Catalog