Morse Bi-Metal Hole Saw, 2-1/4"SKU: M878024 MHS36
- M878024 MHS36
- Colbalt Metal Powder
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
For cutting in wood, plastic, machinable metals, stainless steel alloys and nail-embedded wood.
- Tooth set design - optimized to remove material faster
- New cap - reduces runout and vibration
- Premium M42 high speed steel cutting edge, 8% cobalt - over 2X the life of Morse's AV model
- Heavy-duty .050 side wall - for greater stability
- New side slot - increased leverage for faster, easier slug removal
- New exterior red coating - reduces side wall friction for efficient cutting
Diameter: 2-1/4" (57mm)
Cutting depth: 1-15/16" (49mm)
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Colbalt Metal Powder which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.