Minwax Wood Finish Wood Stain, Fruitwood, Qt.SKU: M793204 241-Q
- M793204 241-Q
- Product Type:
- Oil-Based Stain
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Minwax® Wood Finish™ is a penetrating oil-based wood stain, which provides beautiful rich color that enhances the natural wood grain. Minwax's innovative formula delivers the same premium oil-rich color as before, but in a single coat that dries in just two hours.
Stain adds beauty and color to the wood surface. Be sure to protect your project by applying a clear protective finish, following label directions. Recommended finishes include Minwax® Fast Drying Polyurethane or Helmsman® Spar Urethane. Slight ambering may occur when these finishes are applied over light or really dark colored stains.
- Deeply penetrating color enhances wood’s beauty in one coat.
- Dries in 2 hours; makes it possible to stain in a day.
- Resists lapping for even color.
- Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface.
- Perfect for interior staining unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, doors, trim, molding and floors.
Application Tool: natural bristle brush, or clean cloth
Location: interior wood surfaces
Recoat: 2-4 hours depending on color
Dry Time: 2-4 hours depending on color
Topcoat: 4-6 hours depending on color
Cleanup: mineral spirits or paint thinner
Coverage: 150 sq. ft. per quart
Coats: 1 coat. To darken the color, apply a second coat after 2-4 hours (time dependent on color).
Recommended Uses: unfinished wood furniture, woodwork, doors, hardwood floors, cabinets, accessories and trim
The colors shown are for reference purposes only. Always test stain on a hidden area of the wood to verify desired color.
- View the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Download