Miller Syncrowave 300 TIG/Stick Welder, 208/240/480V, Machine OnlySKU: M566380 907-782
- M566380 907-782
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers.
For fabricators who need more TIG welding productivity and lower operating costs, new Miller Syncrowave machines are the energy efficient TIG welding power sources that make it easier for any welder to get more work done.
- Pro-Set™ Feature Eliminates the guesswork when setting TIG weld parameters. Just one touch gives you the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls.
- Auto-Link Circuit automatically links the power source to primary voltage being applied (208/240/480 V, single- or three-phase).
- Simple to install Accepts either single- or three-phase input power.
- Smaller Footprint Smaller, lighter machines are easier to move around and improve workplace conditions. .
- Energy efficient Save up to 33 percent on energy costs versus outdated welding equipment.
- Better Arc Performance Deliver more stable arcs and better arc-starting characteristics, making it easy for any welder to get more work done and do better work.
- Easy to use Intuitive user interface is simple to understand making it easy to adjust parameters. This means less time training new employees so more work gets done.
- Mfr.'s True Blue Warranty
Processes: Aluminum, Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), TIG AC (GTAW-AC),TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Weldable Metals: Steel 0.012"-1/2", Aluminum 0.015"-3/8"
Input Voltage: 208V, 220/230/240V, 460/480V
Input Phase: 1- and 3-Phase
Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
Current Type: AC/DC
Max Open Circuit Voltage: 60 VDC
CACA Thickness: 3/16"
Amperage Min: 5
Amperage Max: 300
Portability: Lift Eye
Weld Output: CC
Size: 15"W x 24.6"D x 29.4"H
Weight: 101 lbs.
Input power plug not included, sold separately.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog