Miller Filtair MWX Series Self-Cleaning Fume Extractor, 10' armSKU: M567124 951-511
- M567124 951-511
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers. For other product options, please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Mobile fume extraction systems designed specifically for welding. The powerful high volume system with a MERV 15 FilTek XL filter is ideal for fabrication shops, manufacturing, repair work and training centers where mobility is needed.
- Easy-to-Operate Extraction Arm offers reliable and accurate positioning across the full range motion of the arm
- Durable Bellmouth-Shaped Hood features a convenient 360° rotation for unlimited positioning
- FilTek XL Filter Technology is specifically designed for welding fumes
- Filters last up to to 2x that of treated cellulous filters
- Superior filtering of up to 95% of weld fume particulates
- MERV 15 Filter (rated on a MERV 1-16 scale, which measures filter efficiency based on particle count)
- Particulate Disposal Bin provides easy and convenient access to empty out collected particulate
- Large rear wheels and lockable swivel casters
- Self-Cleaning Filter Model is designed for higher arc on times and light or heavy fume emitting weld processes
- Filter Pressure Gauge with easy-to-read color code indicates when cartridge filter needs to be cleaned
Processes: MIG (GMAW), TIG (GTAW), Stick (SMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
Input Power: 120 VAC/1-Ph/60 Hz at approx. 11.9 A
Extraction Arm: 8" dia. x 7'
Filter Media: 490 square feet (45.52 square meters)
Nominal Airflow: Accu-Rated: 875 CFM (413L/sec).
Motor output: 1,200 CFM
Sound Level: Approximately 70 dBA at 5' (1.5m)
Motor: 1 HP, 3450 RPM
Power: 115V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz @ 11.9 Amp
Number of Filter: 1 filter cartridge
Dimensions: 34-3/4"H x 31-3/4"W x 48"D
Weight: 300 lbs.
Includes 10' extraction arm and filter.