Miller CST 282 Stick/TIG Welder, 208-575V, TwecoSKU: M566383 907-770
- M566383 907-770
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers.
Designed for welding pipe and plate in the construction industry -- this compact, 35 pound, goes-anywhere welder delivers 280 amps of superior Stick and TIG performance with Auto-Line™ Technology to utilize nearly any source of primary power on the jobsite.
- HDV Technology For a sharp detailed view at any angle without distortion
- Auto-Line™ Technology Work in more places with Auto-Line technology which automatically calibrates the power source to operate properly when connected to any primary input voltage ranging from 208-575 volts, single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz — with no manual linking required. Learn More
- Portable Weighing only 34.6 pounds, the CST 282 is easily moved around a jobsite for increased operator comfort and safety. It is 7 pounds (20%) lighter than the previous CST model.
- Universal Connector System Miller-exclusive universal output connector system can be used with either Tweco- or Dinse-style connectors. Welders can convert the machine from one connector style to another — without having to take the machine apart or deal with adapters.
- Simple & Accurate Interface Digital meter and push-button controls for more precise setting when presetting or monitoring welding amperage.
- Lift-Arc™ provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high-frequency.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ Automatically makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Voltage Reducing Device VRD technology reduces output voltage when the operator isn’t welding, lowering the potential hazard from inadvertent contact with the electrode during non-welding pauses.
- Mfr.'s 3-year True Blue Warranty
Processes: Stick (SMAW), TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Weldable Metals: Specialty Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel
Input Voltage: 208V, 220/230/240V, 380/400/440V, 460/480V, 575V
Input Phase: 1- and 3-Phase
Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
Current Type: DC
Rated Output: 280 A at 31.2 VDC, 35% duty cycle
Max Open Circuit Voltage: 103 VDC
Weld Output: Stick: 30–280 A, TIG: 5–280 A
Size: 8"W x 13.5"H x 18.5"L
Weight: 34.6 lbs.
Includes 6' power cable.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog