Makita 14" Cut-Off Saw, 15 Amp
MakitaSKU: M511404 LW1401
- M511404 LW1401
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Makita 14" Cut-Off Saw is a metal-cutting solution built for light gauge metal stud and strut, pipe, all thread, conduit, tubing, rebar and more. The 15 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding metal cutting applications. It is engineered to cut up to 5" round stock, 4-11/16" square tube and 4" x 7-5/8" or 2-3/4" x 9-1/8" rectangular tubing. It also features fence adjustment up to 45° right or left, and a "tool-less" vice adjustment for increased productivity. Weighs only 37 lbs. with a locking pin that secures the cutting head in the down position for easy transport and storage. Additional features include a large ergonomic handle and two-stage lock-off power button.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for superior performance and durability
- Adjustable spark guard designed to divert sparks
- Two-stage lock-off power button for operator convenience
- Fence adjustment up to 45° for accurate angle cuts; adjusts to 3 locations for various material sizes
- "Tool-less" vice adjustment for quick and easy clamping of material
- Chain secures cutting head in down position for transport and storage
- Large ergonomic handle for operator comfort when performing various cutting applications
- Weights only 37 lbs. for increased job site portability
- Carrying handle is ergonomically positioned to provide a balanced weight distribution for increased comfort while transporting the saw
- Wrench stores on base for operator convenience
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
Blade Diameter: 14"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 5"
No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
No Tool Blade Change: No
AC/DC switch: No
Extra-large spark guard: No
Tool-less blade change: No
Tool-less fence adjustment: No
Tool-less vice adjustment: Yes
Overall Length: 19-3/4"
Tool Weight: 37 lbs.
Includes 14" x 1" x 7/64" abrasive cut-off wheel and socket wrench.