Lincoln Weld-Pak 180iMP Multi Process WelderSKU: M503710 K5257-1
- M503710 K5257-1
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This lightweight and portable welder connects to 120 or 230 volt power. It's an excellent choice for MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick and DC TIG welding. With an intuitive user interface, easy setup, and plenty of accessories, you'll be welding in no time.
As a multi-process, dual-voltage welder, you can be welding in less than 10 minutes from taking it out of the box. Built for the most advanced students, it's also easy enough for your beginners. It can weld up to 1/2" thick materials.
Although extremely powerful, this machine weighs less than 35 pounds so it's easily portable around the classroom. The automatic process detection is an inverter-based system that helps keep energy bills with a simply interface. The 180i MP is an affordable, easy-to-use addition to your welding classroom.
- Toolless welding wire changes
- Solid aluminum wire feed body with enclosed gear box delivers consistent wire feed
- Built in latch secures machine during transport and storage
- Attached process chart for machine setup
- Switch allows for selection between of spool gun or standard MIG gun
- Oversized drive tension adjustment knob with easy to read tension indicators
- Dual-track (smooth and knurled) drive roll ensures positive solid and flux-cored wire feeding
- Polarity cable storage to store cable when not in use
- Mfr.'s 3-year warranty
Input Power: 120 or 230V
Input Hz: 60 Hz
Input Phase: Single-phase
Input Current@ Rated Output: 20A
Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle:
10-165A DC TIG
Wire Feed Speed: 40-500 ipm (m/min)
Unit Size: 13.6" x 8.9" x 18.1"
Weight: 34.5 lbs.
300 Amp ground clamp
6' six-gauge work cable with DINSE connector
wire spool adapter
230V to 120V adapter
shielding gas regulator and 6' hose
200 Amp stick electrode holder
MAGNUM® 100L MIG gun
contact tips and nozzles
quick start guide