Lincoln Precision TIG 225SKU: W503676 K2535-1
- W503676 K2535-1
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Stick & TIG Welding
Lincoln Precision welder provides power for general fabrication, automotive and vocational schools. Micro-Start™ II Technology delivers precision arc performance with extremely stable low amperage starting for welding and cratering in AC & DC welding.
- AC Auto-Balance™ & built-in simple pulse control for ease of use
- Great auxiliary power w/wide output range (5-230 amps)
- Auto-Balance™ automatically sets cleaning vs. penetration levels
- Built-in TIG pulser helps control heat input in the weld
- Digital meter & simple, well-spaced controls
- 115V auxiliary power receptacles (20 amp) power water coolers & other tools
- Fan-As-Needed™ prevents overheating, reduces power use noise, motor wear & dust in the machine
- US certified
- 3-yr. mfgr.'s warranty on parts & labor
208/230V, 1 Phase.
Rated output @ 100% duty cycle: 90 amps @ 23.4V.
Rated input @ rated output: 39 amps @ 42V.
Output range (AC & DC): 5-230 amps.
Unit size 20.7"H x 14.5"W x 25.6"D. Weight 212 lbs.
Includes torch parts storage compartment, torch hanger, 10' work cable & clamp, removable lift eye, 9' input power cord, NEMA 6-50P Plug, NEMA 6-50R receptacle, 12.5' 1-piece PTA-17 pro-torch TIG, gas regulator w/hose, foot Amptrol®, TIG & GTAW (TIG) manuals.
Shielding gas required, but sold separately.