Klein Electrical Test KitSKU: M945360 69149
- M945360 69149
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Kit contains Manual-Ranging digital Multimeter (MM300), Non-Contact Voltage Tester (NCVT-1) and the Receptacle Tester (RT105). The NCVT-1 automatically detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires. The RT105 detects the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles.
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- MM300 tests continuity with visual and audible continuity indicators
- The NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, and identifies common wiring faults
- Identifies open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
- Test leads included for MM300; batteries included for NCVT-1 and MM300
Standard: CAT III 600V MM300 CAT IV 1000V NCVT-1
Weight: 0.94 lbs. (0.43 kg)
Includes multimeter, non-contact voltage tester, receptacle tester and batteries.