JET Portable Cyclone Dust Collector 1.5 HP, 20 gal.SKU: M486046 JCDC-1.5
- M486046 JCDC-1.5
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium ^^ lead, cadmium, phthalates
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to get more from your dust collector? The Cyclone Dust Collector Collection from JET delivers the efficiency you’ve been waiting for. With a direct mount filter, a radio frequency remote control and a large collection bin these dust collectors take your shop’s capabilities to a new level. Upgrade to a JET Cyclone Dust Collector and experience The Power of Efficiency.
- The cyclone's two stage separation provides more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection drum before debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction
- Direct mounted filter eliminates inefficiencies from ridged flex hosing and bends
- Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material that captures even the smallest particles down to 1 micron and below
- Heavy debris is captured in 20 gallon drum with quick release levers and independent casters for quick emptying
- Included radio frequency remote control works from up to 50 feet away
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
Motor Voltage: 115V
Prewired Voltage: 115V
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Power: 1.5 HP
Motor Amps: 14
Number of Air Inlets: 1 at 6", 2 at 4"
Filter Efficiency: 1 micron
Static Pressure (WC): 2.7
Sound Rating: 75 dB
Impeller Diameter: 13"
Impeller Material: Steel
Velocity @ 6": 6,396 fmp
1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
Canister Filter Length: 15-3/4"
Canister Filter Diameter: 14-9/16"
Canister Collection Bag: 23-5/8" dia. x 19-11/16"L
Drum Collection Bag: 26" dia. x 27-9/16"L
Max. Static Pressure (WC): 8.3
Collection Drum Capacity: 20 gal.
Air Flow @ 6": 1,259 cfm
Assembled Dimensions: 22"L x 47"W x 67-9/16"H
Footprint: 47"L x 22"W
Weight: 132 lbs.
Includes canister collection bag, drum collection bag, remote control and battery.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, cadmium, phthalates, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.