JET Pallet Truck, 27" x 48" 5,500 lb. CapacitySKU: M485758 PT-2748JB
- M485758 PT-2748JB
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Product Type:
- Material Transport
- lead, cadmium ^^ lead, cadmium, phthalates
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ET J Series Pallet Trucks are built to handle heavy lifting. High quality welded steel construction allows for capacities up to 5,000 pounds. The 180 degree turning radius increases maneuverability and the easy-to-use fingertip controls permit single handed operation. J
- 2/12" low profile allows for easy engagement of pallets
- Lower material in a controlled decent with either hand or foot control for operator convenience
- Overload Protection prevents lifting loads past maximum capacity
- Polyurethane 6-1/4" x 2" steer wheels for non marking of floors and quieter rolling
- Pumps designed for any industrial environment
Capacity: 5,500 lbs.
Turning Radius: 180
Maximum Height: 6-11/16"
Fork Width: 6-1/3"
Lowered Height: 2.56"
Steer Wheel Size: 6-1/4" x 2"
Load Wheel Size (OD x W): 2-1/2" x 3-11/16"
W1 Fork Width: 6-1/3"
W2 Overall Width 27"
L1 Fork Length: 48"
Weight: 147 lbs.
L2 Overall Length: 63"
A Steer Wheel Dimensions: 6-1/4" x 2"
B Fork Wheel Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 3-11/16"
C Overall Height: 45-1/8"
Overall Dimensions: 63"L x 27"W x 45-1/8"H
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, cadmium, phthalates, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.