JET Oscillating Spindle Sander Model JBOS-5
JET SKU: M485874 JBOS-5
- M485874 JBOS-5
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JBOS-5 Benchtop Spindle Sander has a 1/2HP motor, and a large 14-1/2" tilting table. A heavy-duty worm gear system provides one-inch oscillating action, which prolongs sleeve life and helps prevent burnishing of the workpiece. Four inserts are provided, and 5 spindles with sanding sleeves.
- 1" oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life
- Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance
- Oscillation gears run in a sealed lubricated box to prolong their life and durability
- Table tilts to 45° to accommodate bevel sanding projects
- Removable on/off safety switch prevents accidental start-up
- Powerful 1/2HP induction motor easily handles the toughest sanding projects
- Built-in 2" dust port keeps dust and debris out of the air
- Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes
- Four table inserts are provided (3/4" and 1" Oblong, 3/4" and 1" Round), to prevent dust and debris from falling into the motor, and help protect operator
- Built-in storage racks keep spindles and table inserts handy
- Four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
Oscillations Per Minute: 30
Oscillation Stroke: 1"
Spindle Speed: 1,725 RPM
Table Size: 14-1/2"L x 14-1/2"W
Table Tilt: 0° - 45@deg;
Motor Power: 1/2 HP
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Voltage: 115
Prewired Voltage: 115
Motor Amps: 3
Includes 1/4", 1/2", 5/8", 1-1/2", 2" spindle assemblies with 100 grit paper and 4 table inserts.