JET Metal Dust Collector StandSKU: M486043 JDCS-505
- M486043 JDCS-505
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium ^^ lead, cadmium, phthalates
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Dust collection stand collects abrasive dust from most brands of bench grinders and bench top belt an disc sanders. Chips and dust collect into a metal drawer that is easy to empty. Replaceable high temperature filters.
- Chips and dust collect into a metal drawer that is easy to empty, and the high temperature filters are replaceable
- Four Adjustable Leveling Pads
- Heavy-Duty 16 gauge steel construction
- Large On/off switch with safety key
- Non-sparking aluminum fan blade and housing eliminates the risk of fire during the collection of abrasive dust and chips
- Turbo fan design provides a maximum of 472 CFM of air movement for effective metal dust collection
- Two removable water pots gives you the features of a pedestal stand along with all the benefits of a dust collector
- Universal Metalworking Dust Collection Stand, fits ANY BRAND bench grinder and bench top belt & disc sanders
- Any brand bench top belt, disc or combination machine can be mounted using the optional Universal Adapter Plate (414830)
- CSA/CUS Certified
Motor: 1/2 HP, 115V, 1Ph, 20A
Maximum CFM: 472
Maximum Hose Velocity: 3,465 SFPM
Sound Rating: 75 db @ 10"
Size: 15.5"L x 15.9"W x 34.25"H
Weight: 110 lbs.
Includes 2 water trays, inlet adaptor assembly, 4 adjustable leveling pads and wrench.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, cadmium, phthalates, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.