JET JVM-836-1 Mill with Newall DP700 DRO with X-Axis PowerfeedSKU: 691174
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The precision bored and honed milling head, coupled with the hardened and ground 8" x 36" table ensures retention of tolerances, while locks on all moving surfaces increase user safety. The JET JVM-836 has features you've come to expect that are backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year Warranty
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision spindle bearings
- Over 10" of front to back ram travel
- Locks on all movable surfaces
- Hardened and ground precision table
- Head tilts left or right
- Graduated scale on column
- Precision ground dovetail ways
- One shot lubrication system
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Warranty
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.