JET JTM-4VS Mill with X, Y and Z-Axis PowerfeedsSKU: 690013
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium ^^ mercury, lead, cadmium
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Constructed using the Meehanite® casting process, JET Variable Speed Milling Machines provide consistent and reliable operation. Precision bored and honed milling heads ensure quality cuts, and the three-stage power downfeed with automatic stop makes the JET Variable Speed Milling Machines easy to use. Available in single or three phase power configurations, the JET JTM-4VS Series mills are backed by the industry leading two year full service and parts warranty
- Certified Meehanite® Castings
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision Class 7 spindle bearings
- Chrome plated motor shaft with lower bearing support
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Heavy duty splined motor drive
- One piece quill pinion and shaft
- Three stage power downfeed with automatic stop
- Heavy duty spindle brake
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Warranty
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and mercury, lead, cadmium, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.