JET JTM-1050 Mill with 3-Axis Newall DP700 DRO (Quill) with X and Y-Axis PowerfeedsSKU: 691209
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium ^^ lead, cadmium, phthalates
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
The JET JTM-1050 features Meehanite® castings, a heavy-duty hardened and ground 10" x 50" table, and high precision class 7 precision bearings support the spindle. Precision bored and honed milling heads ensure quality cuts, and the three-stage power downfeed with automatic stop makes the JET Variable Speed Milling Machines easy to use. JET precision engineering ensures superior results with all the features you've come to expect, all backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year Warranty
- Certified Meehanite® Castings
- Hardened and ground table
- Chrome lead screws on X and Y axis
- Turcite B on X and Y axis
- Satin chrome finish on dials
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision Class 7 spindle bearing
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- No fuse breaker power connection
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Warranty
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, cadmium, phthalates, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.