JET JMD-18PFN Mill/Drill with Power Downfeed 115/230V 1PhSKU: 350020
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, ethylbenzene ^^ lead
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mill drills are a lighter alternative to a milling machine. These combine a belt driven drill press with the dual coordinate abilities of the milling machine's table for flexibility and efficiency. A locking collet prevents the cutting tool from falling away from the spindle when lateral forces are experienced against the bit. Although light in construction, the JMD Milling Drilling Machines possess the advantages of space-saving versatility, affordability and light machining capability.
- For added safety, the JMD-18PFN follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements to be certified by CSA Group
- One-piece cast iron column for added support
- Belt cover with quick slide latch allows faster belt adjustment to change spindle speeds
- Base taper allows for easier clean up
- Drill Press angle vise
- UL Listed motor
- Extra large worktable
- Positive quick-stop knob and easy to read internal depth gauge
- 360° head swivel
- Work lamp
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Warranty
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, ethylbenzene , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.