JET GHB-1340A with Taper Attachment
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JET geared head bench lathes feature an enclosed gearbox for smooth, quiet operation. Precision roller bearings support the hardened and ground spindle resulting in tight tolerances. Each JET Lathe comes loaded with features you've come to expect, all backed by the industry leading JET Two Year Warranty.
- One of the most popular JET lathes now comes with an enclosed gear box
- Enclosed gearbox design provides smooth, quiet operation
- Fast, easy speed changes
- Hardened and ground gears are featured in the headstock and gearbox
- D1-4 spindle is precision ground for accuracy and supported by high quality tapered roller bearings
- Headstock is constantly oiled during operation
- Gearbox gives wide inch threading and feed capabiltites with no gear changes
- V-way bed design is induction hardened and ground
- Gap bed section provided for larger diameter work
- Independent leadscrew and feed rod
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Warranty
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.