Jackson Hellfire Premium Welding HelmetSKU: M772435 47101
- M772435 47101
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Lightweight and ergonomically designed, this welding helmet ensures all-day comfort by reducing stress and fatigue. Comes with Jackson Safety's 370 Speed Dial premium ratcheting headgear for quick and easy adjustments. The ideal choice for welding, grinding, cutting, and carbon arc gouging. CE certified and meets ANSI Z87.1 and CAN/CSA Z94.3 Standards.
- Best in class 1/1/1/1 optical clarity provides a crystal-clear view of the weld puddle
- Built with 4 arc sensors to provide unsurpassed coverage even during out-of-position welding
- Switching speed of 1/20,000 sec reduces eye fatigue and is ideal for all-day use
- Made with a 14-1/3" sq. viewing area to provide enhanced peripheral vision
- Extended front increases protection from sparks and slag
- Powered by solar technology and 2 CR2032 lithium batteries
Modes: Grinding, Cutting, Welding
Filter Dim's: 4.5" x 5.25"
Viewing Area: 3.94" x 3.64"
Shade Range: 3/5-13
ADF Weight: 7.6 oz.
Total Weight: 1.26 lbs.
No. of Sensors: 4
TIG Rating: >2A
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z89.1 and CAN/CSA Z94.3 standards. CE certified.