Controls Dust Collection Automatically
BCTINT iVac (Intelligent Vacuum) increases work shop cleanliness and safety by eliminating the distraction of turning dust collection system (DCS) on and off while operating potentially dangerous power tools. Easy-to-use unit features a 3-position switch (auto, on & off).
- Auto Mode starts DCS system when power tool is activated
- On Mode keeps DCS on for easy end-of-job cleanup
- Off Mode causes DCS to be off
- Turn on delay (0.5 to 2.0 sec.) avoids dual power surges from DCS & power tools being activated simultaneously
- Turn off delay (6 sec.) clears any remaining airborne debris
- 2 input power cords accommodate situations when large tools & DCS require more than the standard 15 amp AC outlet (each cord has built-in circuit breaker protection)
- Extends DCS life since it isn't inadvertently left on when not needed
- Compact, lightweight unit is easily wall mounted
ETL Safety Approval. Conforms to UL STD 244A & CSA STDC22.2 No. 14.