BCTINT iVac Switch Box
BCTINT SKU: M529500 SB-NA
- M529500 SB-NA
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The iVAC Switch Box is a simple to use automated dust controller that activates your shop vacuum automatically whenever the power tool to which it’s attached is turned on. All you need to do is remember to hook up the vacuum hose to your power tool. With this easy-to-use dust collector switch, you’ll be amazed at how much cleaner renovation work can be. Dust and debris is collected immediately, extraneous airborne dust is mitigated and clean-up is much easier.
You’ll breathe easier, and ensure a safer working environment as well. Because the iVAC Switch Box powers up immediately, it helps to clear out any debris that may be stuck in the power tool and that can become a dangerous projectile – however small – in certain conditions. The iVAC Dust Collector Switch Box automatically turns the shop vacuum on before you actually begin to cut materials, and will continue to draw debris while the power tool is running and for approximately 6 seconds after you turn it off.
The iVAC Dust Collector Switch Box is designed to control Shop Vacs up to 5 Peak HP and Dust Collectors up to 1 HP. The attached power tool can literally be any type of 115V-15A power tool.
- Fully certified and approved – features TUV safety approval and conforms to UL STD 244A and certified to CSA STDC22.2 No 14
- Three Modes of Operation – Auto, Off and On
- Turn On Delay – avoids distribution panel circuit breakers being tripped
- Turn Off Delay – ensures that your work area continues to be cleared of remaining airborne debris even after the tool has stopped
- Dual Inputs – to permit operation from two separately protected AC mains circuits, when the combined power from the tool and the vacuum exceeds 15 Amps
- Power Cord Protection – both power cords are individually protected with 15 Amp circuit breakers
- Continuous Operation – designed for continuous operation
Operates from one or two 115Vac 15 Amp mains circuits.
Power Tool receptacle: rated at 115Vac 15 Amps, limited by a 15 Amp circuit breaker. Click here to view our technical note on current ratings.
Vacuum Receptacle: 115Vac. Dust Collector should not exceed 1HP or 5 Peak HP, limited by a 15 Amp circuit breaker.
Turn On Delay (In Auto Mode.): 0.5 seconds to 2.0 seconds.
Turn Off Delay (In Auto Mode.): Approximately 6.0 seconds.
Turn On Tool Current threshold in Auto Mode: 0.3 Amps.
Plastic housing:4.625" x 4.625" x 1.875" (11.7cms x 11.7 cms x 4.7 cms )
Housing Material: ABS 94VO
Tool Power Cord: 54" (137cms.)
Vacuum Power Cord: 19.5" (50 cms.)