The Gratnells MakerHub is designed to be a multi-functional resource cart that promotes collaborative working in STEAM activities in the classroom. A variety of Gratnells trays can be used in the MakerHub thanks to the flexible runner system in the base storage unit. Runners can also be fitted to allow for trays to be used on both sides of the carts.
- Encourages development of team-work and social skills.
- Perfect for transporting materials and tools to and from a work area.
- Can be used as a standalone workstation, with ample storage for many materials and tools.
- Standard size magnetic white boards 23.6" x 35.4" are instantly interchangeable – simply lift up and draw down to remove.
- For added security, all standard boards are held safely in place between steel guides at the top of the frame and special stoppers on the recessed shelf.
- Constructed in the UK with high quality materials.
- Sturdy, robust and made to last.
- Silver frame is manufactured from smooth contoured steel for an ultra modern look.
- Curved corners mean that safety is not compromised.
- Supplied complete with 4 Deep trays and two magnetic white boards.
- Trays are available in a variety of appealing bright colors.
- All trays are on StopSafe runners, with safety in mind.
- Runners prevent kids from pulling the whole tray and its contents out.
- StopSafe runners allow the trays to be pulled forward without removing, making it easy to browse.
- Adults can easily remove the trays with the StopSafe runners fitted, with a simple upwards tilt.
- Supplied with heavy duty lockable castors, so your cart can be either static or mobile.
Tray Color: Jolly Lime
Size: 27"W x 17"D x 56"H