General Finishes Water-based Wood Stain, Black Cherry, Qt.SKU: M420346 B534-L-Q
- M420346 B534-L-Q
- Product Type:
- Water-Based Stain
- Ethylene oxide, Talc, Crystalline silica, respirable powder, Ethyl acrylate, Diethanolamine, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and Ethanediol
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
High-quality pigments produce rich, dark, uniform colors on hard-to-stain woods like maple and pine. Low odor, low VOC, water cleanup, and noncombustible. Now formulated with more than 50% renewable resources from sustainable materials that decrease
the carbon footprint. Can be applied with brush, roll, pad, or spray.
- Water based
- Interior use only
- Dry to the touch on raw wood in 30 minutes
- Dry to the touch over existing finish in 1 hour
- Dry to recoat in 2 hours
- Dry to recoat over oil-based product in 24 hours
- Covers 100-150 square feet
Color: Black Cherry
When staining cherry, maple and pine, use Natural as a pre-stain sealer to prevent blotching. Colors are shown for reference purposes only. Always test stain on a hidden area of the wood to verify desired color.
- View the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Download
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylene oxide, Talc, Crystalline silica, respirable powder, Ethyl acrylate, Diethanolamine, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and Ethanediol which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.