Gardner Bender Heat Shrink Tubing
Gardner Bender SKU: M942900 HST-AST
- M942900 HST-AST
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
8-Piece Heat Shrink Tubing Assortment is ideal for insulating electrical wire, repairing appliance cords and covering tool handles. This tubing comes in 4" lengths and offers resistance to moisture, solvent and flame damage.
- Excellent product to repair appliance, extension or small electronic cords that are exposing bare wires
- 600 V/Mil Dielectric strength
- 2:1 shrink ratio means tubing shrinks to 1/2 it's ID (inner diameter) size
- Self-extinguishing tubing will not drip, crack or flow when heated to shrink temperatures
- Shrink temperature: 120⁰ C (250⁰ F) to 250⁰ C (480⁰ F).
- Meets UL 224, 125 degrees Celsius; CSA C22.2 #198.1, 125 degrees Celsius; MIL-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 and 2, AMS 3636 and 3637; DEF STAN 59-79, Issue 3 Type 2a
Includes four 1/8", two 3/16", and two 1/4" diameter tubes.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog