Gardner Bender Digital Multi-Meter, 7 Function
Gardner Bender SKU: M416609 GDT-3200
- M416609 GDT-3200
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Multi-meter is equipped with an easy-to-read 3.5" backlit LCD digital display and magnetic holding strap making this tester ideal for automotive, appliance, circuit breaker, and other "hands-free" applications. In addition, the multi-meter features rubber housing to promote a steadfast comfortable grip while wrap-around lead holders keep leads at the ready. Snap-in probes spaced to fit a standard outlet provide quick and easy testing with one hand.
Engineered with seven testing functions; AC Voltage to 500V, DC Voltage to 600V, Resistance to 20 meg Ohms, Diode, Continuity (includes audible indication), Temperature Probe (32 to 482 degrees F) and Battery Testing for 1.5 V batteries. The 8 position auto-ranging smooth rotary dial helps achieve precise and accurate readings, and the low battery indicator with auto-off function helps prolong the battery life. The durable housing with a rubber boot is drop resistant to 6 ft and crush rated to 150 lbs. Tight and secure input jacks keep the included 26" test leads fixed firmly in place during testing. The tester is rated CAT III 600V and conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2.
- 8 Position, smooth rotary dial
- Data hold feature captures the reading on the display
- Durable, drop-resistant housing
- Backlit 2000 count digital display
- Replaceable 26" test leads
- Protective rubber boot with test lead holders and tilt-out stand
- Snap-in leads spaced to fit standard outlets
- Compact design for easy use, storage, and transportation
- Conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2
- Mfr.'s 1-year warranty
Size: 5.75"H x 1"W x 3.25"D
Requires 2 AA batteries, sold separately.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog